Tips For Hosting Your Next Sporting Event PartyJanuary 19th, 2019
Tips For Hosting Your Next Sporting Event Party
Whether it’s for the Super Bowl, Sunday or Monday Night Football, or any other sports event, people gather together this time of year to watch their favorite teams.
If you too are hosting the big game or any sporting event this year, here are a few tips to help you stay sane throughout the process.
Tips For Your Sporting Event Party
- Have Premiere Outdoor Movies take care of the viewing details. Here at Premiere Outdoor Movies, we love sports. Sports are a great excuse to get together with friends and enjoy time together. What better way to watch a sporting event together than to watch it on a big screen projector. Events can be indoor or outdoor. Let our professionally-trained technical crew set-up and supervise your event. With a clean, crisp sound to enhance your viewing experience.
- Enjoy yourself. Despite all of the work that goes into the planning, at its core, a sport viewing party is a really casual gathering. Show them where the restroom is, let them know they’re free to grab food whenever and tell them they may sit wherever they like. If you’re inviting a lot of guests, ask one or two people to help you out. That way, you’ll be able to enjoy your own party instead of continuously fetching drinks and bringing out fresh food items.
- Food. Spare yourself the hassle of having to cook during the party and prepare the food ahead of time or ask attending guests to contribute to a potluck. If you choose to make the food yourself, a buffet with finger foods is always a good idea since it allows people to eat little bites throughout the party. It’s hard to sit down for a fancy meal when the main event is on the screen. Make sure you set out small plates, napkins, and toothpicks or utensils.
- Drinks. A sporting event can be pretty lengthy so be sure to have beverages on hand.
- Create a drink station that is full of options that will keep your guests happy.
- Fill a galvanized bucket with ice and place beverages in the ice.
- Make sure you have non-alcohol beverages for the kids. Pick up packages of individual milk or juice boxes, place the drinks in a bucket filled with ice, and set it out so that the kids can grab a drink.
- Create a drink for the game that is festive and goes along with the theme of your favorite team.
- Make sure you have plenty of water bottles available for guests.
We can help make your next sporting event party be one that is talked about well after the game ends! Aside from inviting your guests, the only thing you need to provide is a space for our projection professionals to set everything up and the source of your media. We can hook up just about anything to our HD projection equipment.
Entertain your guests, enjoy their company and skip the set-up, Premiere Outdoor Movies’ Indoor Movie Package gives your next party something everyone can feast their eyes on.