Premiere Outdoor Movies For Your Next Corporate EventJanuary 27th, 2019
Premiere Outdoor Movies For Your Next Corporate Event
So you’ve been tasked with throwing the next corporate party at your business or place of employment. Not only do you have to provide something for everyone, but your idea also needs to be new and different. Your co-workers or employees don’t want the same old work party year after year, and staying one step ahead of their expectations is a major challenge.
Consider this. An incredible experience with Premiere Outdoor Movies! An event with Premiere Outdoor Movies will accommodate your corporate event whether it’s for 5 people or 5ooo people!
- Backyard Movie Package. Accommodates 5-75 people with a 16-foot movie screen.
- Premiere Movie Package. Perfect for 75-250 people with a 21-foot movie screen. Our Premiere movie package is just right for small businesses that want to bring their employees together and give them a great perk.
- Blockbuster Movie Package. Great for 250-500 people with a 26-foot movie screen. Premiere Outdoor Movies’ Blockbuster movie package includes all of the technical equipment and personnel with expertise that you need for a group of 250 to 500 people to enjoy a movie outside.
- Ultimate Movie Package. Accommodates 500-5000 people with our 30-40 foot movie screen. These are our largest screens for your biggest audiences.
Things To Consider
- First things first. Consider lighting and weather conditions as these cannot be overlooked. Projectors and outdoor displays perform at their best in darkened environments. So, plan to start your party after sundown and in ideal weather conditions.
- Since the weather is unpredictable, you may shift event dates due to forecasted inclement weather. Calling to reschedule at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled event and/or before our staff has begun to travel to your event is necessary.
- Our projectors are bright enough to see images on the movie screen 15 minutes before sundown. For the best possible movie experience, we always suggest starting the movie 5 minutes after sundown.
- Setup usually begins approximately 1 hour before sunset and set up within 3O minutes. Audio equipment tests begin immediately after the screen is standing, and projection tests begin at dusk. Ten minutes after the end of the movie, the inflatable screen will begin deflating, unless otherwise specified by the customer. After the movie, all equipment will be removed within 1.5 hours.
- All screen packages can be and are frequently used indoor as well.
- If you are hosting a backyard movie screen party in the privacy of your own home you will not need a film license. However, if you plan on staging an inflatable outdoor movie night in a public place you need to purchase the appropriate non-theatrical license.
- Top of the line sound system, projector, and AV system, as well as a specialized event crew, will all be included.
Planning events can be stressful but we have you covered! We’ve created a number of movie packages that will meet your needs and ensure a successful event. We’re confident you’ll find a movie night package that’s right for you.
Premiere Outdoor Movies proudly serves the following areas: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and many more locations soon.
Contact us for more information and to schedule your next event!